Jul 13 2009
IFLA Information Literacy Section Newsletter
Reading through the June 2009 IFLA Information Literacy Section Newsletter I came across quite a few bits of information that I thought many of you might be interested in. Items include:
- Using RSS feeds for Current Awareness
- Faculty and Instructional Technology Conversations – what your faculty and IT staff say about Information Literacy when you’re not in the room. Information Literacy and IT Fluency
- Scotland Health Services Information Literacy Portal
- Are they Really Ready to Work? Employers Perspectives on the Basic Knowledge and Applied Skills of New Entrants to the 21st Century U.S. Workforce (I haven’t read this 64 page pdf yet but the title sounded of interest).
- The Project Open meeting on the 16th September 2009 gets a mention.
If you haven’t looked at their newsletter before then it is worth a look.